New Tripolina Chair update

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
Really don't have a maximum weight rating at this time. They are hell for stout - 1/4" stainless rivets, .064" stainless brackets, frame dimensions beefed up, and we are adding stainless cable stay to front and rear legs below the X bracket. I think anybody that could fit in the chair would be OK - probably 300 lbs., maybe more.

Hey Mike - any thought on what the weight capacity will be on these?

Looks great so far.

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
We expect to have them ready before Expo and will have them on sale there. All parts are in house or at Stitchtech in LA. We are actually building frames and waiting for the chair slings and bags to be finished. Should not be too long before we can take (and fill) orders.

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
We are currently assembling chair frames. We are awaiting delivery of seat slings and carry bags from Stitchtech in LA. I am confident we'll have it all together in a couple weeks.

It has been a long road to finally get these perfected and into production.

See you at Expo!

rsbones

Hi Mike, if we submitted our email back in February, should we still keep an eye on messages here or will you email us directly when orders can be placed? (Hope you have me down for two, at richstephens@yahoo.com - thanks!)

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
Mike, Are you close enough that you can take orders?

Sojourn and rsbones: We will e-mail everyone on the list when we are ready for orders. I expect that will be by the end of next week. Received final production sample on slings and bags today and they look awesome. Waiting for the balance to be shipped and for a few minor items.

Rich - you're on the list.

Honu

lost on the mainland
curious what the pack size and weight will be when done ?
also seat height :)

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
Ryan - Yes. But we will have that in the announcement -- hopefully by the end of this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94