New Tripolina Chair update

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
Many of you know that we (AutoHomeUSA) have developed an improved version of the old favorite Tripolina chair.

We had hoped to begin deliveries before Christmas of this year, but delivery and stitching schedules have necessitated pushing out this date until after the new year. We apologize for the delay, but we are going ahead with the first production run for early Spring of 2013. We will make 100 to 150 units with a couple options for seat cover material and color.

Until we have a delivery absolutely nailed down, we will take no orders.

Thanks for your interest and patience.

Chairs_Las_Arenas.JPG

Last edited:

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Many of you know that we (AutoHomeUSA) have developed an improved version of the old favorite Tripolina chair.

We had hoped to begin deliveries before Christmas of this year, but delivery and stitching schedules have necessitated pushing out this date until after the new year. We apologize for the delay, but we are going ahead with the first production run for early Spring of 2013. We will make 100 to 150 units with a couple options for seat cover material and color.

Until we have a delivery absolutely nailed down, we will take no orders.

Thanks for your interest and patience.

darthvader-1.jpg

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
what are the thoughts on price, and will they include any carry bag
also will there is be discount for getting 2 or 4 chairs?
any early adopters discount?

vwteleman

Observer
There are a number of 'makes' of this design. Our chairs incorporate materials and features that stand out from others. Not the least of which is the reasonable price.

I didn't mean to imply that this leather chair would be a direct competitor to yours. If I could ever afford the Moore & Giles chair, it probably wouldn't see the outside of my living room.

Cheers,
Brent

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
Lance - trying to bring it in at under $200. Includes chair frame, fabric cover, and carry bag with handle with military style closure.

Brent - I think I understood that. I was trying to point out that there is quite a bit of subtle design variation within the type. We started with a chair we borrowed from Jonathan Hanson, and fooled around developing improvements for a couple of years and a humber of prototypes. BTW, I did send Mr. Hansen's chair back to him with my thanks and one of our chairs as 'interest'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles