Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Mega Overland Garage Sale

G'day Chazz, is the warn 12000, still available for sale at $820? If so is there options available for freight to Australia?
    Thank you, defender2012

Chazz Layne is offline Expedition Portal Team Designer. Photographer. Adventurer.
    Defender, Email sent.

Everyone else, Sale pending on the Warn winch.
    Chazz Layne — KF7FEN | Website | Enfluence

Discovery II | Forester SG5 | Nine Trail | Tahoe 14

Note: I am often traveling and out of the office. Do not message me directly for support, as it will go unanswered.
    If you need assistance with Expedition Portal please post your request in the Help and Information forum.

subbed

Chazz Layne is offline Expedition Portal Team Designer. Photographer. Adventurer.
    Edit - Hullaport is sold. ARB rack is sold.

Touratech V-Strom 650 Skid Plate — $120
    Used, but in good condition. Scuffs in the finish, but no cracks or structural damage.

Attachment 130228

Hypertech Max Energy 52001 — $120
    This unit is specific to 2003-2008 Hemi powered trucks/SUVs, and 2007-2008 Jeep Wranglers with the 3.8L. Some scuffs from riding in the center console of a Jeep, but otherwise in good working condition—unit and vehicle cable only. Manuals, software, etc can be downloaded directly from Hypertech here (manual) and here (software), and it can be plugged into a computer with a standard mini USB cable. Full specifications of the device can be found by entering 2008 Jeep Wrangler 3.8L V6 Gas here.

Attachment 131880

SOLD! ARB Steel Touring Style Roof Rack (87 x 49") — $600
    Lightly used in great condition, has been sitting in storage most of it's life. Partial basket up front, the remainder is left open for use with a roof top tent. Details on the rack can be found here: http://store.arbusa.com/ARB-Steel-To...200-P3439.aspx. Note: large/heavy item ships truck freight; fitment kit required to mount on a vehicle (sold separately by ARB).
    Last edited by Chazz Layne; 02-12-2013 at 10:43 PM.

Note: I am often traveling and out of the office. Do not message me directly for support, as it will go unanswered.
    If you need assistance with Expedition Portal please post your request in the Help and Information forum.

If one wanted to pick up a roof rack (arb or gobi) rather than ship, what area are you in?

We are located at 3035 N. Tarra Ave, Suite 1, Prescott, Arizona 86301.

The winch is available again, and the Gobi roof rack has a sale pending.

Last chance on everything else. It's all going up on eBay this Friday.

São Sebastião, SP, Brazil / Fort Pierce, FL, USA
    Chazz - - I'll buy the Warn 12.0. Will shoot you an email now. Thanks!

You got it, I'll have a shipping quote to you by tomorrow.

If you can help me out with the rack, I would take it. Let me know.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast