Several G Wagen Cabriolet 4wd Convertibles for Sale in CA USA

Mike Serpe

Observer
I have four G's to sell, one is SOLD already...three more to go.

1992 300GE W463 AWD Gray with Tan leather, 69k miles, CA certified, G+K imported and fully documented DOT/EPA, Folding Softtop, MB alloys with almost new BFG MT's, Europa Winch Bumper and Warn Winch with Synthetic Line, Amazing condition, never used in snow, salt or mud or sand at all and it shows. Once you see and drive this car, you will want it... I do! $42,000 obo

1980 300GD W460 4wd White with Black, Cabriolet/Convertible, Black Hardtop with sunroof and full soft top with safari frame, ski rack (custom), 4 speed manual, amazing 58k miles, full history known since 1985 when imported to West Coast USA. Never out in snow or salt ever. No rust, no accidents, simply amazing. Featured in California Museum of Automobile 2012 as their front car. Front diff lock needs new master cylinder, and hardtop needs wiring for rear wiper modified, power antenanne stuck....otherwise, perfect!

$23,000 obo

1979 230GE W460 4wd. Red with Black, soft top with safari frame, 92k miles, imported by AMG in 1985 with all records included since (everything)...West Coast car. Needs some attention on the floor pans, can include replacements to weld in. Rest of car nice. Good paint. Lockers need service since they were not used by previous owner in 6 years. Runs nice. Great gas mileage, like around 23mpg!

$13,500 obo
or check this one out on ebay.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Merc...-/281019677511?forcev4exp=true#ht_1682wt_1182

email me in reference to any questions or requests for photos. Please, only request photos if you are interested in buying not browsing. thanks!

mserpe@gwagenpreserve.com

Mike Serpe

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior