bfdiesel's F350 Crew Cab

bfdiesel

Explorer
So I my have found out why the old motor dropped a valve. I recently lost my intake gasket and since I had to replace it I also put the newer injection system ( supposed to be only have a few thousand miles on it ) off the other motor on. Starts, idles and runs well enough, but I think the fuel was turned way up it will roll the coal. I think the other motor had some major heat build up.

I also painted some more stuff blue.
IMG_0590[1].JPG

Shiryas

Adventurer
bfdiesel,

I have been 'out of the loop' for a bit and am sorry about the lack of reply to your PM. (just did)

I forgot what wheels you have but I do have one 'extra' Alcoa you could have if you are concerned about your rims integrity. I am in Rifle to volunteer and could drop it off with bfTank.

Cheers, Chris

bfdiesel

Explorer
I caught the rubbing pretty quick and it is less than a 16th deep and those rims are pretty thick. Thank you though.

bfdiesel

Explorer
image.jpgimage.jpg

I also put in an aluminum radiator and the pressure can from a powerstroke. The old overflow can had a crack in the bottom so now it is a rag holder as i cut the top out of it.

bfdiesel

Explorer
I have also sourced a bus 12v ve cummins and powerstroke fuel tank(bftank helped out there)
IMG_0012.jpgIMG_0011.jpg
The #5 piston was missing the oil squirter, not broke or plugged, actually missing.
IMG_0013.jpgIMG_0014.jpg
Hopefully I can get the block in this winter for machine work.

I have no pictures of the axle rebuilds, but the front bearings were toast so I rebuilt and regeared both axles. Now they are 3.55's and the rear has a new trutrac.

bftank

Explorer
next time im up there i need to get one of those wagons. i keep thinking i wish i had one. and the old radio flyer is looking a bit haggard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94