Is this worth $550?

lizzardboy

Found this military trailer in a nearby town and owner wants $550 for it. I offered $300 but he would not take it. Do you all think its a good buy or no. The back has been cut out and dose not have origional tonuge. I would put tailgate on it and put a pintle hitch back on it if it were mine. I think it might be a m100 or m101 but not sure. it does say m119 on it, i gues I didnt know they had M119's. So what do you all think?

Attachments

• military trailer1.jpg
    military trailer1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 33

Yellowkayak

Adventurer
Its only worth what you think it is. To me personally I would not touch it...it doesn't even have the orginal tongue on it. Those things are very heavy too!

JJ

loren85022

Explorer
I'd vote no. Too much work just to get back to a starting point. Craigslist usually has some great project trailers.

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
I'm no expert AND did not stay in a Holiday Inn last night either, but I'd say no as well. Looks to be a lot welded on to the rail.

lizzardboy

I am in Portland erea. This trailer I found in a nearby town and then searched craigslist later to find it listed there also. That is were I got the photo from and used to put on here. I do know there is alot welded to it and would take alot to make it nice again, thats why I offered him a lower price but he wont take less then 450 for it. Whatever i guess, something will come along.

74CJ5

Observer
Have patience and hold out for something better. Far better than that one. I got my M101 in great shape for $315. Took a while to find it, but I am so happy I held out for what I wanted.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles