Expedition Portal License Plate Frame

mjohns2

Observer
Seeing how, in some parts of the world, our vehicles seem a bit cliche (and maybe cliche isn't the correct term). I was thinking, it would be cool if there was an official Expedition Portal license plate frame. This would help us recognize each other on the road without having to guess.

Just a thought

-MJ

Allof75

Pathfinder
If we could cobble together one, I'd be extremely interested, I've been in need of one for a little while.

herm

Adventurer
I would be in for one or 2, This is a great idea. It would be fun to display on our non-expo vehicles too. The ones without all the "sponsor stickers". :coffeedrink:

Allof75

Pathfinder
:iagree: This would be cool. I would like a decal as 'Pacific Northwest yetti' said they have too

These are the decals. I have them on my rig- very well made.

Like SilverBullet said, I think username top, website bottom would be great! Or simply website bottom if that's too custom.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Because the guys who run the portal just happen to own a license plate frame machine.... Someone already posted a link to a place that makes them in any configuration your heart can desire.

mjohns2

Observer
I don't know the business end of this but I was thinking. Expedition Portal can arrange a deal with a company and have us buy them directly from that company. Every now and then they can even make a special edition frame where the proceeds go to whatever cause we are supporting as a community.

A perfect example is Sandy victims.

Just a thought

pyrate

Rollin' along
One challenge with a license plate frame and a worldwide member site is license plates are different sizes. One reason sticker/decals are popular. Not opposed to it but something to consider.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online