Parting out a 94 SR.

zukrider

Explorer
thought id let you guys know, im scrapping the parts truck. you have until thursday Nov 29th to claim something.

not available:
head lights
fenders
pass front regulator
hood
cargo door
driver seat
skid plates
air box and intake tube

most everything else is.

this SR has an LS interior, no locker, and no 3way shock setup. also, no sunroof. engine was not running and partially torn apart when i received it, so drivetrain condition unknown

need something small and simple to remove? pay for shipping, including the packaging!

something a bit involved, throw me a couple bucks to!

text my cell or email me with what you need/want or any questions.

joe
joseph-frank@hotmail.com

it is the one on the trailer. its identical in colors and trim to the pics of mine

photo-5.jpg
DSCN1059.jpgDSCN1066.jpg

zukrider

Explorer
have em. not sure how its getting to the crusher yet. if on a trailer, then i will pull them. PM or email me some shipping details and ill let you know if they come off.

ideally they will be available, as id like to pull the front shafts for spares.

Can you get me the covers for the driver and passenger arm rests?? What's the condition of the center console lid?

Did yours have the compass and thermometer? I accidentally cut the wire on the thermometer probe when installing the ARB....

I'd love to get the cloth seats, but wouldn't love the shipping!

What's the condition of the drivers side mirror? the actual mirror glass flops around and is practically useless.

Silverwulf

Adventurer
Ds and ps rear sliding glass. I really just need the black trim, not sure if it comes apart. Mine are rusting from leaves sitting in the grooves

zukrider

Explorer
silver, i was planning on keeping those. sorry bud. next time im at the yard, ill snag you a set.

LaO, its dark, ill have to check these things then. pretty sure the lid is good. the arm rest covers? the fabric less arm itself? think they are good to. id be down to send the cloth covers to! though, im keeping the driver squishy for the wife seat! i do have the thermometer/altimeter/tiltmeter. ill let it go, make an offer. did you need something more in the wiring? driver side mirror glass is broken, i will see if the actuator is good though. that is the issue, not the glass. there is a small hole underneath, try tightening the screw. works for a little while. ill check the rest on thursday.

Max1mvs, i have some gutter mounts, the extensions to get it over the factory rack. the bars are super rusty trash. the stuff on top is on mine now. ill let the feet and extensions go for $50 shipped. pm details if interested.

Evo666

Observer
Hi, Do you have the Infinity cassette player available? My cassette player doesn't work and spits tapes out. Thanks

LaO, its dark, ill have to check these things then. pretty sure the lid is good. the arm rest covers? the fabric less arm itself? think they are good to. id be down to send the cloth covers to! though, im keeping the driver squishy for the wife seat! i do have the thermometer/altimeter/tiltmeter. ill let it go, make an offer. did you need something more in the wiring? driver side mirror glass is broken, i will see if the actuator is good though. that is the issue, not the glass. there is a small hole underneath, try tightening the screw. works for a little while. ill check the rest on thursday.

I may also be interested in the radio antenna if its still good.

I just want the cloth covers for the arm rests. I've got the smittybilt tacticool seat covers so should be good.

For the thermometer thing, behind the bumper is a two wire probe with a rubber tip on it. I accidentally cut it off... and tossed it. I'll look at it again and see if there is a plug somewhere on it. I'm pretty sure it's the sensor for the thermometer as it stopped working right after i cut it. whoops.

Thanks for the tip on the mirror, will try that. Can the mirror be disassembled in a similar fashion??

zukrider

Explorer
LaOutback- yes. pull the screw out the bottom, and then it slides up and out off the hooks. i will look for the sensor. armrest covers are good, if i remember. the radio antenna i have no clue, ill give it some juice and check. ill get your parts together and figure out the smallest box/cheapest freight.

pm your shipping address so i can get a good quote.

cap510- the rear door handle will be from the wrecked door. it is a functional unit. the latch on that door was a bit tight for unlocking, but the handle never gave issue.

i was called in to work today. so i am putting off the parts pull day until Wed, Dec 12th. hopefully this sunday ill get out and pull some of this stuff out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94