cooper stt = pro comp xtreme mt?

Lichen

Explorer
I'm having the Pro Comps mounted on my FJ Cruiser right now. I've always used BFG's, but thought that I would give these a try. I'll post my results in a couple of years.

gahill2

Observer
I'm having the Pro Comps mounted on my FJ Cruiser right now. I've always used BFG's, but thought that I would give these a try. I'll post my results in a couple of years.

How do you like them so far?

Pro Comp is running their buy three get one free special right now. They mark the prices up so you don't really get one free but it saved me $200. I am getting them mounted on Saturday.

MC4X4

Observer
I have a set of Pro-comp xtreme mt 315/70/17 and have done about 25000km. The have been wearing well and are quieter than my old bfg mt.
The wear at the moment is about 75%.
cheers mc

ccm00tacoma

Observer
I have a set of Pro-Comp extreme Mud terrains on my tacoma right now (the 35x12.5x15 variety) and I would put them as an OK tire. I've always been a BFG guy, but I liked the look and the toughness of the tire so I tried it out. They do very well in the rocks and snow and are pretty quiet on the street. I've had mixed result in the mud, but it's not a great mud tire (despite the name). My biggest problem is driving around in the rain. They are downright scary! It really doesn't take much for them to loose grip and this is the biggest reason I won't be purchasing them again. As far as wear, I've only had them for around 10K miles so I can't say too much about that other than they seem to be wearing at a normal rate. Hope this helps!

-Adam

MC4X4

Observer
About 75% of the treat left on the tire? I sure hope the tire is 75% worn at 25000km.

there is about 75 % tread left on the tire.
I do about 90% of my driving on-road, its my daily driver.
cheers mc

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne

Members online