Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2003 F250 V10

You're all set for the next adventure.
    Sean
    2000 Excursion XLT V10 4x4 165K, front V's, bro-lean, 315's, winch bumpers, Viair system, Piaa lighting, Hellwig rear, dual Optimas, oily K&N, scratchy paint, love taps at each corner.

While I am partial to Diesel's that is a GREAT LOOKING TRUCK! Congrats! Go get r' dirty now! :-)
    The Rig: Early 1999 Ford F-250 7.3L CC 4x4 (Build Date-02/98) - 217,xxx miles
    DIY Intake with S&B Filter, FBD 4" Exhaust, leveling kit, 285's, Mag-Hytec Diff Covers, 203* thermostat, CCV Mod, DP-Tuner, and Bilstein 5150's
    The Campers:
    1990 FWC Hawk. In the process of a refurb!
    1989 Skamper 0S06 Sold, Adios Amigo

I don't post here often, but my last truck was a 2003 F350 with a V10. I really liked it. I'm sure you'll love yours too.

Went and picked up my trailer from storage today. Getting ready for our Christmas trip to Zion. The truck pulls like a mule, especially when she gets up to around 3-4k rpm. I'm going to hook up my Scanguage thats in my 80 series to see what kinda mileage I get during the trip.

My last work truck was an '06 F30 with the V10, 4x4, short bed and extended cab. The replacement forced upon me (government issue) is an '11 Dakota with 3.7l V6 and similar equipment. F350 and half-sized Dakota engines return the same mileage in my driving styles. I'd gladly have the Ford returned. Cool!
    1987 Dodge Raider - Roxy
    1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max with Starion turbo - Pearl
    1987 Dodge Ramcharger LE - Ryan

I picked up some Weather Tech floor mats today. These mats fit like a glove and seem to be very durable. I just ordered the fronts. After X-mas I am getting the set for the back.

Also next on my list is a set of seat cover from Head Water Seat Covers

http://www.headwatersseatcovers.com/...rsus_index.asp

My uncle has a set of these and they are bullit proof. Best fitting covers I have seen...

That is a nice truck with some great add-ons!

Well,
    Its been awhile since I last posted. I have since sold my 80 series, and am using the F250 as my full time Expo vehicle. Looks like here in a few weeks I will be taking it to Jeff @ Deaver Suspensions to have him work his magic. The PO set the truck up to tow, so its way to stiff. I'm going to keep the same ride height; just have Jeff soften the ride bit.

I currently have a built A-Liner trailer that Jeff did for me, which I might sell to fund a Four Wheel Camper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12