Inexpensive LED flood lights.

t4rman

Adventurer
I installed some blitzpro 6inch floods. So far they are working really well. They cost a fraction of a similar Rigid Industries/VisionX bar.

BlitzPro

IMG_4747.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

This photo is over exposed. The lights aren't that bright. It is a good example of the beam pattern.

barlowrs

Explorer
I run the round ones for my fog lights..I LOVE them...often times when outside I will actually drive with JUST them so I do not blind others with headlights. they throw plenty of nice cool white light to drive to. Have had them for a few months and still going strong..the are on ALL the time as well.

Got some 6" ones (same as above) that I will be installing for side lighting.

Sempertoy

Explorer
Wow, they cost a fraction of a fraction of the other lights!

Can you post some actual measurements of the housings? I want to mount two in my grill but I don't know if they will fit. Thanks!

Also, very interested in your rock lights, please share the deets.

Edit, first question had already been answered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

t4rman

Adventurer
Do you think they'd be bright enough for supplemental driving lighting?

They would be good for a fog light. I would go with a different light that has a focused beam for a driving light.

I run the round ones for my fog lights..I LOVE them...often times when outside I will actually drive with JUST them so I do not blind others with headlights. they throw plenty of nice cool white light to drive to. Have had them for a few months and still going strong..the are on ALL the time as well.

Got some 6" ones (same as above) that I will be installing for side lighting.

Your post in the Alien GB thread led me to BlitzPro in the first place. Thanks for posting!

How hard are these to wire up?

They are very easy. They draw less than 1 amp each so you don't have to use a relay.

Last edited:

t4rman

Adventurer
Also, very interested in your rock lights, please share the deets.

The rock lights are Hella 55W Work lamps. Less than $10 each from summit. Should fit your budget build nicely! There is a link to more pictures and details in my signature.

Sempertoy

Explorer
The rock lights are Hella 55W Work lamps. Less than $10 each from summit. Should fit your budget build nicely! There is a link to more pictures and details in my signature.

Perfect, thanks! I was looking for a sig but I guess tapatalk doesn't think that's important.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Love their prices, think I might order a pair of the light bars for the sides, pair of the light pods for the front, and one for a back-up light.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94