Snow Peak Baja Burner running on propane and IGT Questions

SoCal_80

Explorer
OK so i am thinking about selling my Partner stove and picking up a Baja Burner. I am also thinking about picking up an Iron Grill Table since i already have a BBQ Box. I searched and really couldn't find the answers i am looking for so here goes:

- How well does the Baja Burner run on propane? I realize i need an adapter (which i will get from Kovea). I have propane on my AT Chaser so i really want to stick with propane and not have to deal with canisters....

- So i think either way i will end up getting the IGT. The question is what size should i get if i use a Baja Burner and my BBQ Box and wanting to have a cutting board in the middle? If i end up keeping my 18in Partner stove, what size IGT if i use the Partner stove, the BBQ box and still want a cutting board in the middle? In this case i am think i use the stainless steel inserts to support the Partner stove...

Thank you in advance for the help!:sombrero:
Sean

Honu

lost on the mainland
since I now have two baja burners and one partner I was selling one of my baja burners :) lightly used very lightly for the one !! :)

I dont know how it runs on propane first hand ? when I talked to one of the snow peak guys he said he had used one that way and it ran pretty good ?

my reasons for wanting one baja and one partner I like cooking on a griddle but often want to boil something (rice) or kids mac and cheese :)

check this out I did have my partner made for me with no hinges :)

http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...Peak-reviews-and-tweaks?p=1093763#post1093763

get the IGT4 you can fit your partner and a cutting board and a charcoal box I also have two IGT2 tables
you can move a 4 as a single person just a bit tougher you have to reach over it not end to end :)
I would rather have the extra room but thats me :)

lots of pics in that thread
the grill you see in these is the same size as the charcoal but is propane but I also have the charcoal
handy for when I dont want to use charcoal or in burn ban times etc..
magma-17.jpg

a IGT 4
I have the cutting board over my partner so if I want to prep any food I can with the cutting board
PS_IGT-6.jpg

gives you a idea whats under it
PS_IGT-7.jpg

I can put back on the stock partner cover so I can put hot things on it no problem
PS_IGT-5.jpg

Last edited:

Hafwit

Adventurer
Which Partner stove do you have? I might be interested in getting it, and I am local to you.

Cheers,
Greg

SoCal_80

Explorer
Which Partner stove do you have? I might be interested in getting it, and I am local to you.

Cheers,
Greg

I have the 18in with lid and wind guards and the optional hose for a bulk propane tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hafwit

Adventurer
Sean,
Let me know if you decide to sell your Partner stove and what you want for it.

Cheers,
Greg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles