2008 Earthroamer XV-LT For Sale, Serial #95

JRhetts

Adventurer
It struck me as particularly funny that my wife and I spent the night in the same campground as this truck last night in a motor home we bought from Mike H... I think we need an Expo equivalent of the "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" game only we call it "Six Degrees of Mike Hiscox...:smiley_drive:"

The couple that bought it are very very nice people and are quickly learning the ins and outs of the truck.

I thought I'd better chime in - I had #95 built, and have (like SO MANY OTHERS) bought a rig "from Mike". I'm not sure if its a small or a large world:)

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
As the Expo Turns... Staring Mike Hiscox and a buttload of different camping rigs. :wings:
At least I'm spreading them around more now. Five years ago, they came in without anything going away. Not sure what I was thinking then. (Guess I wanted to be prepared if six groups of overlanders simultaneously showed up to visit and had all forgotten their vehicles. :sombrero: )

Benje623

ANPHIBPILOT, I am very interested in purchasing an Earthroamer but haven't been able to justify the price tag for a new one. If yours is still available would you mind replying to my Email at B365@aol.com or calling me at (714) 702-6336. PS- I will be at a wedding Sat from 13:00 to 17:00 PST. Otherwise I am open any other time.
Benjamin Urbina

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles