WIN A WAECO CF50 FRIDGE IF YOU PICK THE BEST NAME FOR THE NEW ATW MOTORHOME

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Did u get the phone call stu?

Nah..was a South African guy that won.

Oh dear ....now I have to deal with the fallout from those with warm beer. The funny thing is out of those 600 plus entries , Stu made the top ten .....but as they say: there can only be one. Stu , if you see this....we will look after you somehow for being such a good sport. Regards John.

blackduck

Explorer
So a bloke gets home after a long days work
settles down with a hot can of beer to try a ward off the effects of toiling in the oppresion of a Darwin summer
flicks onto the forum to find his one chance of fame has slipped from his grasp
oh well at least im lucky in love

Global Warrior is a good choice John (pity I didnt think of it)
as for you other gentlemen, who choose savage sarcasm and ridicule over sensible constructive comment
Ill deal with you later :)

stephen13

XDrive
All Terrain Warriors recently ran this competition.

I was lucky enough to have been chosen as the winner. I would like to thank John (whatcharterboat), Paul (owner of ATW) and Chris (GM ATW) for the superb prize which i collected today.

The prize was a new Waeco CFX 50 portable fridge, which I will put to great use in the rear of my four wheel drive, whilst travelling around.

I was also lucky enough to be invited to view the completed vehicle, John, has posted photographs of this vehicle on another thread in Expedition Portal. The vehicle is a testament to the workmanship and I am sure hard work, put in by the team at All Terrain Warriors.

The name 'Global Warrior' seems fitting for this vehicle as the owner embarks on a truly global adventure.

Thank you once again for the opportunity to have participated and to have won this wonderful prize.

Best regards

Stephen

stephen13

XDrive
I have included a photograph from the night of the vehicle launch, which shows the vehicle name and a better photograph of myself.DSC_0060.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles