WIN A WAECO CF50 FRIDGE IF YOU PICK THE BEST NAME FOR THE NEW ATW MOTORHOME

teotwaki

Excelsior!
I submitted a few that I think go with the themes mentioned. Will look forward to seeing the mystery ship when it is unveiled!

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Just wanted to thank everyone for their support with this so far and we have an incredible 400 names already and we expect to have a close look at them all next week... Good luck to those that have entered or intend to over the weekend. Regards john

blackduck

Explorer
Just wanted to thank everyone for their support with this so far and we have an incredible 400 names already and we expect to have a close look at them all next week... Good luck to those that have entered or intend to over the weekend. Regards john

you only need one name john

MINE :wings:

whatcharterboat

Thank you every one again for the names....we've stopped for the Xmas / New Years break now so will make a decision first thing in the new year.

Best Wishes !!!

daniel ruops

Adventurer
I am pleased to have had my name selected!

Thank you John Whatcharterboat!!!!!

Words do not adequately express my pleasure in having won your "contest" for selecting a name for your new "overlander" Having won is but a small satisfaction relative to receiving a refridgerator,a Nissan Patrol (left hand drive) and a all expensives paid trip to Aussey Land to receive my honors.

Many Thanks!

dan

whatcharterboat

Hi Dan ,

Gee.... I thought you'd come up with something more original than that like "Baja Shack" or "Sombrero" ........Dan, merry Xmas to you and family. I will send you my new email address too. PS thanks for the new tinfoil hat animation.

Sincere regards
John

blackduck

Explorer
Thank you every one again for the names....we've stopped for the Xmas / New Years break now so will make a decision first thing in the new year.

Best Wishes !!!

well its first thing in the new year John
should I wait by the phone

BTW these Waeco fridges, do they come in beige ?

Overland Hadley

on a journey
If it is cheaper, you can just bring me to AU to pick up the fridge. :ylsmoke:

(Are you guys really going to ship a fridge to the winner, if they are out of AU?)

blackduck

Explorer
FOSTERS - XXXX

I thought you guys wanted beer :wings:

if thats the direction this competition is heading
Ill have a beige fridge full of mineral water thanks john

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles