my "recycled trailer build"

andysgreenxj

Observer
I've only been on this forum for a short while, and cacan't figure out how to post the pics I have of the trailer that I'm building from my phone...can someone lend me some assistance...please...

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
The best way is to upload the pictures to an image hosting site like Photobucket, ImageShack, or TinyPic first. Then you'll be able copy & paste the image link here (looks like
) for viewing.

Click on 'Reply With Quote' right below my post here and see what the image link looks like...

P1010930.jpg

/dev/m416

/dev/yj tow vehicle
Personally, I like the direct approach - there's a little icon labeled "Insert Image" between the flim strip looking icon and the unlink icon (which is usually greyed out as you're not usually editing a link while trying to insert an image). Once there, you can click on the tab that says "from computer", then click on "select files", browse to find it, hit upload, and you'll get some code that looks like "attach|somenumber\attach" and make sure that is where you want your pic.

For example:
wings.gif

CTD-WAGGY

The best way is to upload the pictures to an image hosting site like Photobucket, ImageShack, or TinyPic first. Then you'll be able copy & paste the image link here (looks like
) for viewing.

Click on 'Reply With Quote' right below my post here and see what the image link looks like...

P1010930.jpg

do you go there often? that high road is PITA!

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
This past year I only managed to camp overnight once, two nights back in March with dreadful weather both nights, lol. A couple other times I just went for a day trip. I tend to favor the track with less debris when I go alone. Burning more gas in the soft stuff is preferable to changing a flat, getting something wrapped around a driveshaft, or spearing something unyielding into the front suspension. I actually took that pic back in Feb '11 from our campsite as a group of FJ Forum members were on their way back out from a day run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94