My New 1995 Suburban 2500 4x4

SUP Dude

Super stoked about my new to me 1995 Suburban 2500 4x4. One owner, 93,000 miles and pretty flipping rad!!

023.jpg

Not sure if the picture loaded?? But I really am looking forward to taking the running boards off! Needs some bigger tires but overall I am pretty happy about my purchase.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Welcome to the site Dude and congras on a nice new `Burb´ I cant wait to see what you do to that fine rig.... Cheers, Chilli....

SUP Dude

Thanks, I am pretty excited about it. I just ordered my leveling kit for the front. Should be installed before the new year. As well I am looking for a safari type roof rack. I also talked to a a guy intown about fabricating a rear bumper with a mount for the spare tire! I am hoping I can make this rig look pretty sweet as I think stock burbans lack style.

snackpack

Burbs are great!!
let me know how that leveling kit works. I tried that route but the upper arms hit the bump stops before I could get the keys all the way up. Used Ready Lift. Tried two different sets. Went back to original keys and full crank on the bars. Otherwise awesome!

BurbanAZ

Explorer
Good looking burb, i love suburbans. My last 2 have been k2500s, great trucks. Post up some more pics.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Ahhhhh! That "BV"! The more I see of Colo, the more I love! I googled the town and got some nice pics of Mt Princeton and the valley. Wiki spent 1/2 it's space talking about a lawsuit with the former mayor, but it looks like a pretty idyllic spot to live. I drove the west side of Colo from north to south this past sept. It had been 12 years since my last trip there, and I have to say it is a place I would like to spend more time...

Welcome to expo!

SUP Dude

I love CO and cant see myself leaving anytime soon. On another note.... Took the suburban up on some trails and I can not believe the power this thing has! Even my wife loves it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier