Hi From Mexico

New here, this is a great forum, a lot of advise and a ton of pic's, I am from cd juarez mexico chihuahua, well my little truck is 1989 ford ranger super cab High Rider STX that is my daily driver and weekend warrior, the modes are.

2" lift
custom build front bumper (by me)
mile mark 9500 lb winch
vr3 back up camera
600 w power invert er
dual batteries
2 industrial gel batteries
cobra cb 40ch
ham radio
hi lift jack
k&h air filter
country camper with led light's
euzkadi overlander at 31x10.5 15"
hid 6500k light's
auto zone bumper light's (saving money for some real light's)
that is all I remember for now.
2012-12-22_16-10-14_302_zpsb1fa2c17.jpg

with new tires
IMG_20121227_142815.jpg

my hobby
CIMG0001.jpg

my passion
DSCF0889_zps263a2f01.jpg

bftank

Explorer
welcome to the forum, vicreo. i like your ranger setup. any more pics of it in action? plans for future mods or places to go? do you find the ham radio useful in your travels in mexico?

welcome to the forum, vicreo. i like your ranger setup. any more pics of it in action? plans for future mods or places to go? do you find the ham radio useful in your travels in mexico?

hey tanks man, the other tings I will like to do is 4" lift, ruff rack's, solar panel's for the 2 battery , the ham radio well I don't now how to used it but the cb work good,

bftank

Explorer
i've got a link for building your own lift brackets. let me know if you want it and i will post it here.

Hola! I am a climber as well, it is good to see another. How is the climbing there?

hey thanks man, the wall's here are nice solid rock with nice grip, got from 10b to 13c and 2 routes of 3 multi pitch, 1 with bolts and the other with cam and nuts, and the good ting is that some are a 15 minutes ride from home and the multi pitch ones are a 2 hrs drive on road and another 2 hrs off road and the approach are 1 hr walk.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
hey thanks man, the wall's here are nice solid rock with nice grip, got from 10b to 13c and 2 routes of 3 multi pitch, 1 with bolts and the other with cam and nuts, and the good ting is that some are a 15 minutes ride from home and the multi pitch ones are a 2 hrs drive on road and another 2 hrs off road and the approach are 1 hr walk.

Would these be the walls featured in Climbing magazine a few (ten?) years back? There was a bunch of multi pitch routes shown, and I do believe they were closest to El Paso, but quite remote.

I live just north of Squamish BC, where we have amazing routes from 5.4 to 5.14. Lots of bouldering, and single pitch to 10-12 pitch routes. Some cool aid routes as well. I used to be much more active with the climbing, but a soccer mom ram me over on my Ducati and broke some bones in my right foot. It makes climbing shoes very hard to wear.

Bienvenidos a ExPo! Mucho gusto!

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
I too would also like to welcome you to the site Vicreo. I hope you enjoy the threads and that you get help with anything you need. Cheers, Chillio....:)

Would these be the walls featured in Climbing magazine a few (ten?) years back? There was a bunch of multi pitch routes shown, and I do believe they were closest to El Paso, but quite remote.

I live just north of Squamish BC, where we have amazing routes from 5.4 to 5.14. Lots of bouldering, and single pitch to 10-12 pitch routes. Some cool aid routes as well. I used to be much more active with the climbing, but a soccer mom ram me over on my Ducati and broke some bones in my right foot. It makes climbing shoes very hard to wear.

I don't now, of those wall, I just started to clime 3 year ago, I will. Love to do some of big wall climb 10 pich routes, and thanks for the welcome

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

lstzephyr

wanderer

That sounds like it is the area featured in the magazine. My friends and I have been contemplating heading to mexico for a bit of sport multi-pitch for a few months. I'd love to see more pictures of the climbing there.

The climbing around here (Northern Alabama) is pretty good. There are 3 trad, 5-6 sport and 4-5 boulder areas within a couple hours. Everything from 5.2-5.13 and V0-11. I work at a climbing gym too so I get plenty of climbing in. We should start a climbing thread, I didn't realize there were so many climbers on this site.

That sounds like it is the area featured in the magazine. My friends and I have been contemplating heading to mexico for a bit of sport multi-pitch for a few months. I'd love to see more pictures of the climbing there.

The climbing around here (Northern Alabama) is pretty good. There are 3 trad, 5-6 sport and 4-5 boulder areas within a couple hours. Everything from 5.2-5.13 and V0-11. I work at a climbing gym too so I get plenty of climbing in. We should start a climbing thread, I didn't realize there were so many climbers on this site.

hi man, in the are of el paso is waco tanks is pure boulder, in juarez they are 6 ares with each are from 2 to 6 routs of 15 mt to 25 mt, and outside of juarez more to south (2hr drive) are the multi pitch routs, a guy call compy he is the one that is workin the new routs, but the bast rout in mexico are in curnavaca, a climbing thread will be nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94