Scepter Military MFC/ MWC for sale. brand new.

The complete 'Expedition Package' fuel and water perfect for vehicles with roof mount Scepter Military-spec in hard to find civilian colors.
10L are the easiest to lift to roof around 20lbs each full and have the lowest overhead clearance. when mounted on roof rack. No need to lay them on their side, these sit correctly upright and very low. These mill spec runts sit just under 12" high. A 20L scepter laying on edge/side is 14"
These fuel and water cans are a one time purchase built tough to mill-spec. They can be locked at the cap/handle to prevent gasoline theft.
Sold as a complete package.
4x 10L red (scepter discontinued this color in 2008) runts mill spec fuel (with viton gaskets)
4x 10L sky (un blue) mill spec water
1X 3/4" scepter clear gasoline fill spout
All are brand new still in their factory sealed scepter shrink wrap.
*Note* certain states like CA,WI,NY/NJ,TX,as well as others have bylaws regarding filling and having gasoline in approved portable containers and these must be "RED" IN COLOR. These mfc's are pre carb ban cans dated 2007 they can't be seized and you can't be fined for being in non compliance with CARB.
price $525 shipped!

The first 2 pics are my personal scepters I use. Just posted these to show what they look like unwrapped!

I may split up the sets into pairs if there is enough interest. PM if interested. THX

Last edited:
split up pricing

I have had several people ask about seperating the set so here is the pricing for half the red/blue with each sale recieving one spout
2X10L red mfc (fuel)
2x10L blue mwc (water)
1x scepter 3/4" gasoline fill spout
total $275 shipped

Last edited:

spunky2268

Adventurer
Just a bump for onebowtiedguy and a note about my purchase of four of the "runts." Very pleased with my purchase. John took great care in packing my items and it only took about six days for them to arrive. Wish I had the money to buy them all, as Scepter cans seem to be made of unobtainium. These are built to the same standards and quality as the 20l cans and I don't intend on leaving pavement without a full tank of fuel, so the "runt" cans will be just fine for my contingencies. Thanks, John!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior