Bushes for a Landrover 90

LUKEY

Hi all I need to replace all my bushes on the truck

It will be used for over landing, morocco and north cape as well as europe etc etc

I will also be using it offroad and driving thousands of miles on road

Ive heard mixed reviews on what bushes to fit OEM are longer lasting but if they do fail hard to replace on the side of the road but poly bushes are more likely to get dirt in and wear out quicker etc

So I am at a loss as to what to buy??

OEM or poly bushes ( superpro)??

Many thanks

Luke

Nonimouse

Cynical old bastard
Don't get Polybush confused with SuperPro. That's like and Asia Rocsta and a 300GD GWagen comparison (with Sp being the G!)

I 've fitted SuperPro to all the vehicle I have prepped in the last 10 years, I reccomend them to every client, I fit them to my own vehicles.... I've had one bush fail in all that time and that was down to a failed bolt.

I even take off decent OE bushes to fit SP stuff. It's without doubt the best

David Harris

Expedition Leader
Don't get Polybush confused with SuperPro. That's like and Asia Rocsta and a 300GD GWagen comparison (with Sp being the G!)

I 've fitted SuperPro to all the vehicle I have prepped in the last 10 years, I reccomend them to every client, I fit them to my own vehicles.... I've had one bush fail in all that time and that was down to a failed bolt.

I even take off decent OE bushes to fit SP stuff. It's without doubt the best

What are the SuperPro made of? Any drawbacks over OEM?

Thanks,

David

owhiting

Supporting Sponsor
Stick with the factory original rubber bushings from Land Rover. They will out last the poly and they do not squeak.

If you are traveling overland bring spare front radius arm bushings for the frame end where the front radius arm attaches to the frame and same for the rear trailing arms, bring a spare frame end bushing.

Fivespddisco

Supporting Sponsor
I have seen a lot of bad OEM bushings lately. The rubber has ben turning into dust after a few months. We have been very happy with pollybush.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles