Camping Lab Awning and Walls - Almost New $400

Annie Myers

Hi everyone,

This is a Camping Lab Awning - only used twice, I had to sell my Jeep and no longer have a vehicle with crossbars to accommodate this awning set up. This includes the awning and the sidewalls seen in photos. It basically makes a room next to your vehicle where you could sleep, cook, prep etc. Uses are limitless. This is an excellent set up. Brand new this is over $600. Included with this are the duffle bags to store walls, and all equipment required to hang via cross-bars.

Awning Specifics - 300D polyester with PVC coating and aluminum structure. All joints are high resistance plastic and all bolts are galvanized.Our expedition awnings cover an area of 85"X 79" and can be set as high as 83" on the poles side.Campinglab awnings come with a very sturdy aluminum extrusion on the back which makes it very easy to attach the awning to any roof rack or even load bar ends.Our awnings weight 22 pounds and fold into a 7"X 4"X 83" protective cover which closes with a heavy zipper keeping the awning clean and dust free regardless of conditions.Campinglab expedition awnings have 2 adjustable guylines and 4 heavy duty ¼" galvanized steel stakes which hold everything in place even under moderate winds.

Attachments

• J1.JPG
    J1.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 162
  • J2.JPG
    J2.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 142
  • J3.jpg
    J3.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,308
  • J4.jpg
    J4.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 121
  • J5.jpg
    J5.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 117

Richietherocket

Adventurer
Mack4,
I would full on split it with you but I'm in CO. Dont really know where a half way point would be to get it though.
Why does all the cool stuff need to be so far away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles