ALPS Mountaineering Dining Table on Clearance

STREGA

Explorer
I bought one that is similar to this one (the top is a little different) about 10 years ago at a Sams Club for $45. It has been on countless camping trips and used around the house, it is still going strong although the carrying bag is about worn out. It is also very stable and the height is good for eating and meal prep.

6x6pinz

Adventurer
have had mine for some time. It goes on most outings where I require a separate table. Very durable, the only issue is the plastic end plugs on the aluminum tubes have started to loosen and fall out. A little dab of silicone keeps them in place but for the use it has seen that is not bad.

takesiteasy

Adventurer
We use a similar table we bought at Walmart for $60. Works great. Ours is adjustable so it can be either a square, or a longer rectangle. The legs are adjustable too.

have had mine for some time. It goes on most outings where I require a separate table. Very durable, the only issue is the plastic end plugs on the aluminum tubes have started to loosen and fall out. A little dab of silicone keeps them in place but for the use it has seen that is not bad.

Same here. Mine is the regular size table, not the XL. Got it on sale from REI for about $45 with free shipping to my local store. I think it's a bargain at that price.

It's reasonably stable and we use it for cooking, eating, etc.

Montana Cruiser

Adventurer
I have the older, XL model with slightly different end pieces, but the same base and main table. Its been used and abused and held up great! As mentioned, its a good height for dinner, and ok height for preparing food (I say ok as I am 6'2", so it's a little low for me for cutting and chopping and such).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94