Mitsu Fuso Camper examples

JACI

did you notice that the treads are always parallel to the ground no matter what the ground height,

the side rails are 38mm high and from memory I think they weigh less than 5kgs excluding the bearing carrier that runs under the floor that you cant see.

JACI

Found some more pics and a couple of the inside

Attachments

• IMG_0221.jpg
    IMG_0221.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0222.jpg
    IMG_0222.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0223.jpg
    IMG_0223.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 164
  • trek04 207.jpg
    trek04 207.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 133

pacer

Observer
Walked right into that, didn't I?
Good luck with the sale Danial, glad you got to enjoy it with your best friend. Best to you both.

JACI

Yes Alex I still have my truck, I finished building her in late 2000

dont get away as often as I did once however, she is pretty much the perfect 2 person rig

daniel ruops

Adventurer
Response to Mr. Blindbatled

Yes, the beast is friendly, comfortable, runs well, is capable of going almost anywhere and will keep one secure and comfortable in all conditions. I am low functioning and slow to learn. For example, thirty one years ago my wife and I were backpacking. We returned to the trailhead at Horseshoe Meadows in the Sierras and met some friends who were camping in their cabover. My wife has me on a social skills program therefore I thought I would demonstrate consideration to our friends by reducing my odor and improving my hygiene and cleanliness. As I was beginning my sponge bath in 50 degree temperatures out in the bushes when our friends offered us a shower (with warm water) in their cabover. The AATREC has allowed us comfort in the beautiful outback and reduced my need to take sponge baths in the bushes.

Tragically my wife's health now makes it "risky" for her to climb in and out of the cab of the truck and the cabin. Rather than risk her well being we have decided to sell. My advice is not to get older.

danielruops@me.com

Buckstopper

Adventurer
He was parked next to me but I am terrible with names. I don't believe he is on expedition portal. As I recall they were from San Diego area and he uses the truck as a work truck.

Czechsix - is that you standing there in the photo? Do you remember his name?

Buckstopper

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles