New toy

gjackson

FRGS
Nice! Even after all the beers!

Now you're really going to be wanting to pull my springs to replicate them!!
Have a great trip north and tell Karen to remember the newspaper trick!

cheers

revor

Explorer
[Have a great trip north and tell Karen to remember the newspaper trick!

cheers[/QUOTE]

Why does this worry me?

Plans for the truck include but are not limited to:

Suspension using Blingstiens and Grahams Springs (not replicated ones I'm just going to steal his springs!)

Euro Spec cage.

Some sore of crazy "Dormibile by Keith" thing

Racks, Water tanks, Extended range Fuel tank. upgrades that I sell (gotta have all of them to write off the truck) So in the end 35 spline axles and ARB or detroit rear, Toyota FJ80 Front diff, Trailing arms, Steering Bars, Bumper, sliders and so on.. Those who know me well also know I tend to go a bit overboard....

gjackson

FRGS
Suspension using Blingstiens and Grahams Springs (not replicated ones I'm just going to steal his springs!)

:Wow1: I knew I was going to have to pay for all that work you did on my 110 sometime!!

:eek:

cheers

overlander

Expedition Leader
Keith,
Can you PM me and let me know what Graham's address is and when he'll be outta town? I need to pack my tools and make my flight arangements...:Mechanic:

Graham,
When you get back from your next trip, and you find your 110 rear end raised suspiciously higher than your front, it wasn't me.:peepwall:

gjackson

FRGS
Either I'm never leaving again, or I'm taking the 110 with me everywhere I go!!!!!!

:)

TSA is gonna love me!

cheers

Andrew Walcker

Mod Emeritus
WOW, I'm a bit slow to this party, but WOW!!! Wanna trade for a 90, you don't need those two extra doors (this is my best Jedi mind trick, stay with me):) I think I saw that one for sale, where did you pick her up from?

Loving the idea of the SG springs, read Safari Grahams! :)

overlander

Expedition Leader
gjackson said:
Either I'm never leaving again, or I'm taking the 110 with me everywhere I go!!!!!!

:)

TSA is gonna love me!

cheers

Graham,
I have a friend that works in baggage at Sky Harbor....he has your picture, a picture of your 110, and skills.

By the way, nice random picture of your SG coils in the latest OJ. You're taunting me. I felt like throwing your truck some mardi gras beads for that shot.

gjackson

FRGS
By the way, nice random picture of your SG coils in the latest OJ.

Funny story: I never knew how far my 110 would tip. Doing Hole in the Rock and 7 Mile Rim, I discovered that she will do a LOT more that I thought she would!! This speaks to the suspension, and it's quality, but that trip pushed both me and the truck further than we had been, and we both came out know a whole lot more about the other. For me it was a positive experience. Toki has been a bit more close-mouthed on the issue. . .

cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles