Nice catch!
I'd love one of those babies.

safari.gif

N8URE2

Adventurer
Keith,

NICE TRUCK
I've seen a burgandy on the last 2 days between Longmont/Boulder
no decals on the sides and a Blue Sun BioDiesel sticker on the rear. I was behind them on hwy 52 this am.

Where did you score your new truck?

revor

Explorer
The Burgandy RHD on hiway 52 belongs to John P. a friend of mine that works at gunbarrel Import motors..

This one has been in the country for about 5 years now. Just a rebuilt Series 2A really..

It does belong to the "Photographer" he also has a beautiful Series 1 107" SW!

It's been on LRX for quite some time,I've been saving for quite some time.. Timing happened to be right soooooo... Why not?

Gunther MXP

revor said:
The Burgandy RHD on hiway 52 belongs to John P. a friend of mine that works at gunbarrel Import motors..

This one has been in the country for about 5 years now. Just a rebuilt Series 2A really..

It does belong to the "Photographer" he also has a beautiful Series 1 107" SW!

It's been on LRX for quite some time,I've been saving for quite some time.. Timing happened to be right soooooo... Why not?

Very nice catch...
Gunther

Alaska Mike

ExPo Moderator/Eye Candy
revor said:

So what you're saying is that with only a few bolt-on mods my Series III SWB be a Defender 90? ;)

Seriously though, that is a great rig. The first mod I'd make is the world's best alarm system.

revor

Explorer
Alaska Mike said:
So what you're saying is that with only a few bolt-on mods my Series III SWB be a Defender 90? ;)

Well Yeah!

Seriously though, that is a great rig. The first mod I'd make is the world's best alarm system.

Hee Hee It already has one of those.. Next Mod?
Well it just begins and never ends doesn't it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles