ytajyze5.jpg
pupuzunu.jpg
yherujeq.jpg
qa4uge9u.jpg

On the corner of Azusa and arrow hwy in Azusa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Awesome man, but in order to help others out it would help to know where you bought it. For example, "hey guys, I bought this at Recreation Outlet", or whatever the name of the store is.

4x4junkie

Explorer
Pretty vague...

I see "(something) Outlet (something)" on the sticker (The Outlet ELS?? I can barely even make it out). Is that the store name?

How about a link to the store's web page (if they have one)? Or a street address??

RHINO

Expedition Leader
no love gooseberry, if i was interested i would head over to the cross streets you posted and i bet with the deductive reasoning of a river rock i could find the store, oh well, these might be the same folks who would sue you after saving they're lives with a Heimlich because you bruised a riblet.

Gooseberry

Explorer
LOL ya whats the adventure in having all the info. If you really wanted it and had a need I'm sure it would be in hand by now.

Just passing it on. By the way its huge.

ELS Outlet is the store name.

no love gooseberry, if i was interested i would head over to the cross streets you posted and i bet with the deductive reasoning of a river rock i could find the store, oh well, these might be the same folks who would sue you after saving they're lives with a Heimlich because you bruised a riblet.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
LOL ya whats the adventure in having all the info. If you really wanted it and had a need I'm sure it would be in hand by now.

Just passing it on. By the way its huge.

ELS Outlet is the store name.

Thanks for clarifying, in the original post there was no mention of the "ELS" outlet anywhere in your text, I looked them up and they do have a website.

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
I googled 'Azusa' and 'outlet' and got the website for ELS Outlet. Not hard folks. Thanks for passing along the info Gooseberry.

XJINTX

Explorer
Yes I have the 65 qt and it's big... this must be huge. I have NO gripes with mine if anyone is looking... just need the room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne