Fabricator in SLC area?

pcjeeper

Observer
I am looking for a fabricator in the SLC area to build a few skid plates for my Explorer Sport-Trac. Specifically, I am looking to get a radiator skid / winch mount combo going and something for the gas tank. All advice is appreciated.
Thanks!

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Mitch at UFAB in Utah County, the gents at Richochet if they are up for custom, or Dustin at DP Custom Fab.

mapper

Explorer
Did you end up contacting any of these shops? I'm also interested in having some custom work done in SLC. Thanks!

pcjeeper

Observer
Haven't had a chance to talk to anyone just yet, but I will be making calls this week and next and update the thread. Thanks!

mapper

Explorer
I'm looking for a front skid plate for my AWD Astro and some recovery points and, possibly, (although less pressing) a front bumper. I mention it because it may be any shop you talk to might have greater interest in taking on custom project(s) if there is more work. Especially since we both want skid plates it may help to work together for material purchase.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk more. My van isn't a daily driver so it can sit somewhere for a while if need be.

ckkone

Explorer
+1 for Dustin at DP Custom Fab, he did some aluminum welding for an intercooler project of mine...that dude has skills...

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
+1 for Dustin at DP Custom Fab, he did some aluminum welding for an intercooler project of mine...that dude has skills...

Dustin is the bomb, he built stuff for our race car that would have taken days for use to master. He is my #1 go to for legit custom fab and TIG welding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne