Kalispell/ whitefish area RTT dealer

MagnutsWJ

Observer
So I've decided to sell my trailer in favor of a bed mounted RTT. In an effort to avoid shipping and duty charges I am looking to pick up a tent in Montana. I am heading to whitefish in a week and a half for a snowboarding trip, and have been trying to find an RTT dealer in the whitefish/ kalispell/ Columbia falls area, with no luck. Does anyone know of an outdoor store in the area that sells roof top tents? Any leads would be great. No opposed to going elsewhere, but this would be most convenient. Thanks!

Lecoq

Explorer
Might want to look into ordering something from North Shore offroad in BC or ARB Canada in Montreal. Unless you want to drive to Seattle where there would be more of a choice. Otherwise you can get one shipped to Sweetgrass and just pick it up.

MagnutsWJ

Observer
Ya, I've spoken to north shore and tepui tents through them are pretty reasonable. I have a friend who gets aloof stuff shipped to the bus depot in whitefish so that's an option too. Thanks for the reply!

Explorer
This company is located in Helena, MT http://www.oao4x4.com/

I am considering selling a used EEZI-AWN 1400 T-TOP if you're interested. I also build custom racks out of tubing if you need something fabricated.

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
Dealer in Butte, MT

We have a dealer in Butte, MT. Check the 'dealer' page on our website...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior