Slider/ Rocker Panel Protection for a 2010 F-250

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Just find a local fabricator and have them make something solid. I'm sure there are plenty good fabricators in the area. You might want to ask around some real 4x4 forums for fabricators. Once you find a fabricator you like, you can determine how you want them to mount (weld or bolt on), how far you want them to stick out from the body, if you want kick outs toward the rear, if you want incorporated steps, etc.

Nfabs are junk, I don't know how they got so popular. They don't offer real protection in the way they mount, they look awful and usually hang down 8" or more from the body. I cringe every time I see an otherwise nice rig with them.

bftank

Explorer
no i have never had any work done by him. i have seen his work on the ranger station forum and have seen his ads on craigs list. talked to him a couple of times over the phone etc. seems like a real class act and somebody i would trust to do work for me. seems he works on a bit of everything offroad related. i can post some links to his threads if you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior