Like A Moth To The Flame- My New LR3

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Brover:
You are right. The LR4 is an amazing truck, but the LR3 is equally amazing and great deals to be had on them as well.

Rijosho: The good news is most of these mod bits would easily transfer over to an LR4 (which, if I use my head, will be the next transition when the time comes).

D

lwg

I love the new Evoque. Congrats on the sweet LR3. The newer Land Rovers take the cake IMHO.

spikemd

Explorer
Nice truck. I think I saw this for sale in Colorado and was tempted. Glad it went to a good home and someone who appreciates it. Its well built.

achampagne

Explorer
Great looking rover, we have an almost identical truck minus the ARB and Kaymar, can you take a close up pic of how the rear work light is mounted and how you have the switch for it?

Septu

Explorer
IMG_5554_zps2ab2207c.jpg

IMG_5555_zpsfa882016.jpg

While it's no jeep, and I wouldn't take it wheeling, it sure is perdy.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Did the Hella 4000's on the front bumper, and removed the light guards on the overheads. (will replace these eventually).

IMG_5559_zps24d31de5.jpg

And replaced the rear work lamp:

IMG_5556_zpsa5008a39.jpg

And for the member in New Hampshire wanting pictures of my rear work lamp:

Lamp:
IMG_5557_zps4cb4ead0.jpg

Bracket:
IMG_5558_zps64d49148.jpg

Viggen

Just here...
Didnt you say you would never go back.

Also, why is the Jeep only 3500 lbs? Its AEV so didnt you get a V8, better trans, axles and brakes?

LR Max

Local Oaf
While it's no jeep, and I wouldn't take it wheeling, it sure is perdy.

Wouldn't take it wheeling!!?? I'd wheel that thing all the time. Nice to be able to hit far away trails and have a smooth ride on the interstate there and back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne