The Strap and Crap

off-roader

Expedition Leader
??? i assume you meant CANT squat? i will also assume these friends are HUGE,,,, i'm a healthy boy and i really enjoy squatting outside.

to the topic,, theres a product out there for everyone i suppose, this one isnt for me, judging by the money raised i suspect there arent a lot of folks out there looking for this.

Yes I meant can't. In terms off weight one is 5'6" and >250lbs. The other is slightly shorter and proportionally the same weight. They want to do more outdoor activities like camping but couldn't simply squat.

Chili

Explorer
Decent idea, but I will just use one of my many ratchet straps rather than buying something! :p

Actually, I carry a military style entrenching tool on camping trips, so I would likely just use that the way I learned in the Army.

-Dig a cat-hole
-Position the E-tool so the blade is perpendicular to the handle (forming an L)
-Place the handle of the E-tool just off the side of the hole making the L upside down
-Rest my right butt cheek on the flat back of the blade and do my business
-cover the hole

Always did the trick. :)

Honu

lost on the mainland
No way. This is way to sketchy to be used around a shark tank... one slip and you're chum. What are you thinking!?

If sharks scare the crap out of ya could be a good combo

The express crapstrap model :)

I taught scuba for 15 years :) lead shark dives for a year could tell ya some fun stories of scaring the crap out of tourists :)

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
If sharks scare the crap out of ya could be a good combo

The express crapstrap model :)

I taught scuba for 15 years :) lead shark dives for a year could tell ya some fun stories of scaring the crap out of tourists :)

********! No pun intended...

RangeBrover

Explorer
Yes I meant can't. In terms off weight one is 5'6" and >250lbs. The other is slightly shorter and proportionally the same weight. They want to do more outdoor activities like camping but couldn't simply squat.

5'6 and over 250? In no way can that be healthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles