Rocker Guards / steps for 04 2500Ram. Options?

jforse

Observer
I'm looking for a actual set of rocker guards/steps for my Ram PW clone. It has the cheesy factory chrome tube steps on it now and they just are not cutting it. I have searched on google quite extensively but can not find what I'm looking for. Anyone know of manufacture.

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
I knew of exactly one company that made them for 3rd generation rams but the name of the company has escaped me and I can't find their website, which isn't surprising because when I originally found them I looked for reviews on them and everything I could find said that they aren't a real reliable company and don't have a very fast turn around time when you order. It sounded to me like they built their sliders in batches, they would wait until they had a certain number of orders before they started manufacturing anything. I'm guessing they may have gone out of business.

87GMCJimmy

Adventurer
The factory (Mopar) rock rails were good and were a bolt on frame mounted design. They've long since been discontinued but every once in a while a used set will pop up. I came across two sets for sale recently, but I think they sold. Not to say more won't pop up though! Good luck!
Places I found them (forums):
dodgetalk.com
and
powerwagonregistry.org

Last edited:

jforse

Observer
Thank you for the responses and suggestions. Looks like I need to keep my eyes open for factory PW sliders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke