Soon To Be Owner of H3T Alpha

Yeah it's seems the market is just getting smaller and smaller for our T's
I'll be sure to check it out tho! Those running boards seriously need to get replaced with sliders!

silvrzuki77

explorer
Yeah i used mine as rock feelers till i built mine.
CDB32623-1BB3-4939-B04E-5B14DAF9A64E-7739-00000C2A2476CA95.jpg

6DAB0E40-96EB-4353-BEF1-C14E87A93C9B-404-000000EAC2013325.jpg

Though Ill trade you my sliders for your supercharger lol. That must be awesome.

Yeah it is awesome, except I swear to you I can watch the fuel guage drop when I stomp on it.... cant really complain though, I bought a full time 4WD Hummer that is supercharged with approx 430Hp....

I hope to build a set this summer time permitting,

Love what you have don to yours!
What size of rubber are you running?

I am looking at droping to a 17'' rim and run 37''x12.5''x17''

So for a quick update:

-Converted all the interior lights over to LED, best cheap thing to do IMO to any vehicle that will be out in the woods for extended periods (wake up to a dead battery)
Was only $20 for all the replacements including shipping. Thnx ebay
-Smoked out the side marker light and fornt signal lights, makes the paint job a bit easier to look at
- picked up a hi-lift
-Currently in the process of building a mount to hold the highlift in place along the one side of the bed rail system. (picked up the wrong size bolt for the second bolt through section) that should be done this weekend

Picked up two sceptor fuel cans and one water can

picked up a full sized matching spare for cheap!!

Now got to work on a rear tire carrier and swing out... Thinking I'll order the swing out kit from A to Z fabrication then mount it up to a Thor parts bumper and call it good!

Hey, I just noticed this thread. Sweet H3T!

I will have to keep an eye out for you around town, hehe.

Jason

Hey Jason I live around Whyte Ave & I work downtown (1'' clearance in the parkade) so if your ever in that neck of the woods we might run into each other!!

What are you wheelin?

Here are some pics to update my post from yesterday, cuz we all know its useless without pics!

First is of my truck just fitting into the Parkade, followed by the new goodies, 3rd is the "smoked" lens and last is the LED's that went in (only the spring loaded adapter was used)

untitled.JPGback.JPGFront.JPGLED.JPG

digitaldelay

Explorer
Hey Jason I live around Whyte Ave & I work downtown (1'' clearance in the parkade) so if your ever in that neck of the woods we might run into each other!!

What are you wheelin?

I'm rockin' a 2011 Suzuki Grand Vitara with 4 sleepy hamsters under the hood, lol. I live in the NE but I am all around town for work, so I'm sure I will spot you at some point.

Jason

Here are some crappy iPhone photos of my "fender flares" I made from a semi truck mud flap measuring 24"x36" cut in half.... Does it look amazing? No.. Does it do what it needs to for $470 cheaper then the only manufactured solution? Hell yeah!

Love it or hate it stones are no longer hitting my windshield!!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior