Quicksilver expedition trailer.

FJWillis

Observer
fender piece.jpgJust put the fenders on. I had to make a removable part of the fender so I could open the door to the trailer. So far it is working fine. trailer front fender.jpgtrailer boat.jpg

Last edited:

FJWillis

Observer
I could have but it's been my experience that if you have large aggressive tires they tend to throw rocks at your tow rig unless you have fender protection.

FJWillis

Observer
Maiden voyage with trailer and boat. The boat did fine on the trailer but I think I will build a rack to hold the boat. It pulled great. No fishtailing or anything. The trailer is so light I would forget it was behind me. The nice part about the Timbren is the trailer does not bounce around. I was surprised at how it would absorb the big hits I would not see until the last minute. I did some off-road travel but nothing serious. The trailer did great. My next project will be to add a maxis hitch for off road travelTruckTrailerMaidenVoyage.jpg.

CLynn85

Explorer
Very cool project, looks like you've come pretty close to achieving your goals. Any plans to update the trailer interior?

CRolandLJ

Adventurer
Lookin great! I love that green color on the FJ's - should look great should you decide to match your trailer to it.

FJWillis

Observer
Thanks for the compliment. Right now I am working on a cooking box that sits on the front. It's coming out pretty cool. I'll post pics soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94