Aluminum Shell for M100 or M416

kt40

DSCN1701.jpgDSCN1702.jpgDSCN1703.jpgDSCN1704.jpgDSCN1705.jpgDSCN1698.jpgDSCN1696.jpgDSCN1700.jpgDSCN1699.jpgDSCN1697.jpgDSCN1696.jpgDSCN1696.jpgDSCN1696.jpgDSCN1697.jpgDSCN1698.jpgDSCN1699.jpgDSCN1700.jpg

Up for sale is an all aluminum shell I picked up to use on my M416. It has doors on 3 sides and a fixed window on the front face. It fits decently but will take some ingenuity to mount it as most of these trailers differ in size. The flanges that tuck down in measure 46'' x 69-1/2” x 1-1/4'' long. The overall outside measurement is 50'' wide x 69-1/2'' in length and 42'' tall. It is built very well and TIG welded together. It ended up being 2-1/2'' short on my trailer but that didn't really bother me. I was planning on making a flashing type of piece to cover the gap. There is a coating on the outside that kind of matches the Army green color. All 3 doors have locks but I do not have the keys. Not a big deal, they are a very common cabinet lock.I have way too many projects and decided to offer this up for sale. It is located in Redwood City, CA.

$150.00

Last edited:

kt40

312 views and no reply's or comments!
Don't be afraid to make an offer. I would like to unload this.

Philthyphil

Observer
It's ugly and makes the set up appear top heavy, although I'm sure it's actually lighter than it looks. No offense, you asked for comments...

TacoDell

Adventurer
the M100 and M416 do not share the same tub.
the M100 is a WWII variant and is smaller in dimensions.

that said...

I think it's cool looking...
but I wouldn't take it off road.

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer
well if it was lower I might jump on this, but its too tall for my needs, sorry

& where are you even located?

kt40

the M100 and M416 do not share the same tub.
the M100 is a WWII variant and is smaller in dimensions.

that said...

I think it's cool looking...
but I wouldn't take it off road.

My bad. Did not know tubs were different dimensions.

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Sigh......

Dang! I must be one of the weirdos because I really like it! Not so much on a 416 but would love to build a trailer FOR it. Any idea how much it weighs? Wonder what shipping to the other coast would cost? Where are those dang Star Trek teleporters when you need them!

kt40

Dang! I must be one of the weirdos because I really like it! Not so much on a 416 but would love to build a trailer FOR it. Any idea how much it weighs? Wonder what shipping to the other coast would cost? Where are those dang Star Trek teleporters when you need them!

I am going to say around 150#'s. Not too heavy. Plan a road trip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior