Custom ATC Flatbed Camper + Ford F250

kchristian

Adventurer
Does anybody have personal experience with a rear facing child seat in the back of an extended cab? I assume it wouldn't fit very well...

DirtyDog

Adventurer
Alright rock bottom price $28,500. Wrap up the deal in the next week and I'll knock another 500 off which will pay for your flight if you need to fly out to pick it up.

Paredneck

Observer
does anyone have any experience with financing a truck/camper combo like this? the ruck is new enough to possibly pull it off.

speedtre

Explorer
Does anybody have personal experience with a rear facing child seat in the back of an extended cab? I assume it wouldn't fit very well...

Yes. I used to put my two kids in the back of my 2002 Tundra Ext Cab. My daughter was in a booster seat facing forward (6 years old, but she was small....like a 4 1/2 to 5 yo) and my son, less than a year, in a rear facing car seat. It worked Ok with him in the middle in the rear seat. It would not have worked with him directly behind one of the seats. My wife actually liked it because the Tundra had a bench seat with the middle arm rest that folded down in front and he was right there, easy access when he was fussing about something. I suspect the F250 Ext. Cab has a significantly larger rear seating area than my old Tundra. I would be interested in this setup except I'm concerned with trying to sleep 2 adults and 2 kids (now 8 and 3) in the camper...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles