Custom ATC Flatbed Camper + Ford F250

DirtyDog

Adventurer
SOLD

$31,000

Lack of funds forces sale. Please see build thread here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/68424-My-new-custom-ATC-flatbed-camper

This is a truck and camper package they are not for sale separately. The truck has been modified with a UTE aluminum flatbed and a custom aluminum-framed off-road capable camper was fabricated to fit the flatbed. The camper can be removed and the flatbed has removable bed walls so the truck can function as a regular daily hauler.

gallery_2_125_63875.jpg

Truck:
2008 Ford F250 Super Duty 4 Door EXT Cab 4WD
54,200 miles
Power windows, locks, and mirrors.
8 Cylinder gas engine
Aftermarket 47 gallon Transfer Flow replacement fuel tank.
American Racing Wheels
New Nitto Terra Grappler AT Tires
Leveling Kit
Skyjacker shocks
Airbags
Buckstop front bumper
Xtreme ATP Lamp Kit
UTE Aluminum Flatbed

Camper:
Custom designed aluminum-framed pop-up camper built by All Terrain Campers in 2011. This camper is designed and built to be as light and strong as possible, allowing the truck and camper to access remote locations by 4wd. Upper and lower beds can sleep 2 or 3 people.

Approx 20 gallon water tank
Electric water pump
Dometic Sink
Dometic propane flush mount stove
Engel fridge on a custom slide mount.
Dual battery system
Solar panel
Propane furnace
2 large storage compartments with outside access.
Fiama awning
Custom fabricated bike rack system for back wall of camper
AT Fuel Can Holder

PM me through the board please.

Last edited:

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
Hi DD,
Very sorry to hear about the forced sale :(
Wishing you all the best ! ! !
Bump for an awesome set-up that anyone would be very lucky to have.

RickV

Whats the sleeping setup? Looks like the main upper area is about a single twin bed size? Or is it actually full/queen for two people? Hard to tell in pictures, THANKS!

DirtyDog

Adventurer
The upper bed is big enough for my girlfriend and myself but I'd say it wouldnt be big enough for most couples to be comfortable in (I'll post a measurement later). However, it wouldn't be that difficult to add the slide out feature that most FWC style campers have which would make it big enough for two. Also, the lower bench doubles as a bed large enough for one.

pods8

Explorer
Standard ATC sized cabover is 47", kinda between a twin and a full, I'd imagine that is what they put on this unless he requested something custom.

Keyne

Adventurer
Wow. I remember reading your build post. Awesome

Quick question for you. You say the camper is removable. Is it possible/feasible to remove it from the flat bed with jacks and leave it in camp like a base camp?

GLWS

DirtyDog

Adventurer
Keyne - not really. These types of campers are too light to stand on their own with any stability. I have seen people do things like remove the camper and lower it on a picnic table though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles