pyromid stove/grill ...anyone here have one?

IZZYDUSIT

Adventurer
Just browsing in eBay and ran into this auction- had to have it and bought it!
now, I need to know how to use lt...lol it has no instruction and looks somewhat different from a copy made by Eco cue..
please look at the auctio link picture and give me some ideas..I know this company is no longer in biz, but someone here must know more about it.
please chime in,,
Thanks!
the link-http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pyromid-Dual-Folding-Stove-Grill-Portable-Pyramid-Camping-Survival-Outdoors-Vtg-/121066150840?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=P4c%252B0uFxZbPZTJVSmP5jGkxW3EE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Andy@AAV

Old Marine
I've had mine for over 15 years now and still going strong. Very efficient with the charcoal, burns very hot. Its not the best for slow cooking or doing something big. For me the most I can fit on it is 2 large chicken breasts and 2 ears of corn. For one or two people it is awesome! I like how it packs down flat, I keep mine in my plastic container with my kitchen set. It actually slides in and is almost unnoticed.

IZZYDUSIT

Adventurer
Thanks!
Is your model is like mine, the duo or the regular? what size? I have learned they made 8", 12" and 15"
also where can you get some accessories such as the hood?
any info is welcomed!

Fergie

Expedition Leader
Just saw this thread when searching for price info on these.

We've used our pyromids for almost 20 years now. I'm about to sell one and had no clue they went for so much now!

They are great stoves and fast, efficient cookers. Lots of trips with our's over the years.

Adding a photo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior