Snowpeak frustration, any alternatives????

kb7our

Explorer
No luck on the medium fireplace either!

Seems that everyone is sold out of this item as well for the time being. Would love to pick one up with a case for a near term Toroweap trip or at OX13.

Jet111111

Camping Expert
The Medium Fire Place we will have in stock at the end of April. You should consider the Large, it's a great size.

Honu

lost on the mainland
Seems that everyone is sold out of this item as well for the time being. Would love to pick one up with a case for a near term Toroweap trip or at OX13.

ALL GONE DO NOT HAVE THESE ANY MORE :)

I have a unused med fireplace I am going to sell new in box
Not sure where in AZ you are ? I am in PHX

Also going to sell my sleight used baja burner

Last edited:

Sojourn

Wanderer
I'm sorry you had to wait so long sojourn. The Double Barbecue is a very slow moving product here in the US. For that reason we've never really carried a lot of the accessories. It's actually been discontinued world wide but if that is the case you're looking for I'll check to see if we can get them in as a special order.
Joey,
No problem. I do not need one any longer, I picked mine up at the Snow Peak headquarters in Japan (see earlier post). I am surprised the double BBQ is a slow mover here. FWIW, I prefer it over the IGT BBQ since it can be set up away, along with the smoke and popping ambers, from the rest of your food prep. To each his own. I look forward to visiting your new in the near future. Snow Peak makes great a product that's incredibly well thought out and manufactured.
Al

Last edited:

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
Call Paul May at Equipt, I think he had a couple of demo units last year, not sure if he still has them.

Ray

khronus79

Adventurer
Well, I just saw on the "snow peak addiction" thread that The Baja Burners are scheduled to arrive in May, so gentleman ready your wallets.

Big thanks to Joey for keeping us updated.

Colin Hughes

Explorer
Maybe a dumb question but can you run the Snowpeak stoves on straight propane? I thought I'd seen some photos with a 20lb propane tank hooked up.

Honu

lost on the mainland
do a search here for
Kovea
you will get about 10 links to read :) that is the adapter to get
I know in some of my pics I have a 20 lb tank hooked up under my IGT but I run a Partner steel stove now and a gas Magma grill :)

here is one of those links
http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...ter-for-propane-butane-stoves?highlight=kovea

Maybe a dumb question but can you run the Snowpeak stoves on straight propane? I thought I'd seen some photos with a 20lb propane tank hooked up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior