Isuzu DPD Delete.

fortuneat

Hi Cam,

Sorry for my late response as I am not visiting this site frequently. Just pm'd you the price information.

We didn't post this product on our website yet, but if any one interested in it, I can send you the details by email.

fortuneat

Why not post the details here, so everyone on this forum can have access to this information?

It is an electronic device to replace the sensors on the DPD system, so the ECU will never read error signals from the DPD, and you can delete it or modify it as you like !

zayyarl

Does anyone tried the way that fortuneat said? check that pdf from fortuneat and it can be the way to delete the DPD.

ECUWEST

ISUZU Truck DPD Delete

Hey Guys,

We can now remove the DPD function from all Isuzu trucks, both 4 and 6 cylinder versions, via ECU remapping. We also remove the DPD filter so you never have this issue again. More power, torque and economy

Cheers

ecuwest_logo1.png

ECUWEST

Isuzu EGR Delete Also!!

Further to this, we have now cracked the total EGR delete solution.

With our ECU remapping, you can now disconnect the EGR and blank it off, with out any DTC codes or limp/de-rate occurring, this is a must for reliability when you are isolated.

The EGR systems on the Isuzu Euro 5 Truck are nearly as problematic as the DPD, we now have a total solution for these trucks.

You can send us your ECU for re-programming or drive to one of our dealers to have it done - We now have an agent in Namibia also.

Isuzu DPD and EGR delete - No worries!!

ozzyfishaman

Adventurer
Cost

Hi Darren,What sort of cost is involved in modifying a Euro 5 NPS Isuzu ? What happens if the dealer reflashes the ECU when being serviced under warranty ?
Cheers :ylsmoke:

zee.mu

I have try the way of fortuneat dpd emulator and it works great, 25% fuel economy as results, no more ECL n whenever u want, u can return ur truck to original version if u want to fix a catalytic converter later. for me its better than remapping the ECU.

Tourboy

Observer
Hi Darren,

Just had your EGR and DPF delete done to the FTS. Have you had any issues or cel come on in any of the ones that you have done? I don't get out in mine very often so it might take me a while to rack up a few km.

Cheers
Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles