Foxwing Awning and full enclosure on M416

fullofdays

Wondering Wanderer
This is good news. I have the Pioneer rack platform from Rhino and will be looking at the foxwing setup with their new tent setup. Did the rep give any other other details on the new items?

I called and spoke to a rep at Rhino Rack USA. He said they have some new items coming out this spring, including a mesh wall enclosure and a tent that works in conjunction with the Foxwing. But, he was unfamiliar with the full enclosure as shown in the photos, and thinks it's a one off somebody might have had made. Unless its an item only available in Australia.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
No, he was pretty vague, only briefly speaking about the tent compatible with the awning, and the screen room. I am only interested in the full enclosure, so I don't ask for any detailed into about the other items. He said they will be out this spring.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Got the Foxwing, but decided to mount it on the JK for now. Might look into putting it on the M416 in the future, but for now it works perfect on the Jeep.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
It appears as though I'm being called out! Here ya go.....

sahy9y9e.jpg

tebezapa.jpg

ManleyORV

Rugged. Reliable. Ready.
It appears as though I'm being called out! Here ya go.....

sahy9y9e.jpg

tebezapa.jpg

Very cool. How long does it take to deploy and then pack back up? I unfortunately have not seen one of these in person. Dig your JK btw.

-Josh

Golf286

Adventurer
Very nice I like the setup.. I just picked up a M416 and I'm trying to decide which direction I want to go in as well..

Aspen Trails Trailers

Supporting Sponsor
Be sure to use the tie downs, it is very easy for the wind to catch this awning. They have had the OZ available with the awning for quite a while. Takes a special connection between the two. I have one on mine and it works great, but would sill like to have the full enclosure walls. I will be adding as second fox wing to my trailer, which gives unlimited shaded area. It is a very good product and the people are nice to deal with. I am a dealer for them, and will try to keep you guys posted of any major changes.

I do not believe the OP picture is a FoxWing brand either after looking at it a little closer, not available in that color. I can post pictures of the tent and the fox wing if you guys want, just let me know.

Bob

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Thanks guys! Set up is literally about 3 minutes, if that. Take down, about 4-5 minutes. Love this awning so far.

Aspen Trails Trailers

Supporting Sponsor
Here are some from Deer Haven, near Brian Head and Navajo Lake. The head of the Virgin River Rim Trail, for mountain bikes.

There are Aspen trees 4 foot in diameter up there, the largest I have ever seen.

Bob

Attachments

• 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 38
  • 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 063.jpg
    063.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 35

Aspen Trails Trailers

Supporting Sponsor
For sure, but there are open spots, but I love the Aspen Trees. We have been going there for 20 years I would guess. Find a new place every time we go. Just inside Utah, so not so far to drive as Colorado. We are headed up in June I think. Great area, this particular area, with in a mile of where we camped, looked over Zion. Hardly ever see other people up there. All seem to head to Moab, leaving Dixie to me. Love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier