Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

mr_crazy

Dude!!!!! ^^^^ That's a 1st Gen 4Runner... It's hardly a $***Box... It's a better rig then 99% of 4wd's on the road to this day... An old, in-need-of-love 1st GEN is still an AWESOME truck. Don't sell it short by any means mate. Cold it use some love??? Looks like it, but it's still a GERAT truck and one HELL of a starting point. I beat on mine pretty hard and at 260K it's still running strong. My GF and I sleep in the back and mone get's me out to the middle of nowhere without breaking a sweat. If you keep her (and you SHOULD keep her) I'd HIGHLY suggest some Old Man Emu Dakar rear springs (nothing comes close to these in a quality/cost comparison... Dever, Alcan... You pay more and don't get much better IMO) with that set-up alone you can tun some 33x10.50's (I'm biased as this is what I run, but it's a VERY proven set-up and the 33's have REALLY made a huge difference on the trails, just stick with 10.50's cauzse WIDE doesn't help with clearence - you can run 35X10.50's on these old trucks with ZERO lift but anything WIDER just rubs). depending on if you need one or not yet, just throw in a cheap-o auto locker and you've got a truck that'll go places that alot of "more heavily mod'd" trucks (unless they TOO are old-school Toyota's) can go and all in a totaly low-key little Toyota that will just keep running and running for EVER.

Like I said, DON'T SELL THAT LITTLE BEAUTY SHORT. She's a GREAT rig that'll give you YEARS of enjoyment if you just keep an eye on her.

Cheers

Dave

EDIT: DUDE!!!! That interior looks like it's in GREAT shape from what I can see... usualy those maroon interiors are all beat as, but yours loos NICE. Is it ALL that clean??? looks like you're already givin her some love eh mate. Sue looks like the kido and the little lady like her too.

my kid loves it ....and the chick is my ex's lil sister ..... its only half maroon
its mis-matched with grey trying to find the rest of it to make it right..... and its goin gun metal grey once spring hit *******in snow up here.....

AlexJet

Explorer
im not trying to gloat ..... im not a newb to the trails ..... i drove a 88 22re 4runner and went places an ifs lifted pickup had troubles going .... and all that had was a 2 inch block and t-bar crank on 32's

(mind ur ears i was drunk) may 24 a few years ago ...when i caught the toy bug

Im driving in all the pics
6611_107523894789_583584789_2261794.jpg

P7310181.jpg

P7310182.jpg

P7310176.jpg

i was one happy redneck :D

Some of the places do look familiar on your shots... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Some of the places do look familiar on your shots... :)
Yep like seeing someone flip the finger up when a photo of them is going to be taken.....wow....so funny...well it kinda was the first time I saw one but after 10,000 shots of the same thing I have to question why would anyone do that after age 18......boring. :coffee:

mr_crazy

Yep like seeing someone flip the finger up when a photo of them is going to be taken.....wow....so funny...well it kinda was the first time I saw one but after 10,000 shots of the same thing I have to question why would anyone do that after age 18......boring. :coffee:

dude your really gonna get on me over flipping off in the photo ....
Nice "welcome to expo" shall i take a greeting photo for you ?
:clapsmile congrats on being a tool

Box Rocket

I don't see this ending well. mr crazy, welcome to Expo, but I'll give a friendly suggestion.....this place is quite a bit different than Pirate or TTORA. Some things just don't fly here when they might on other boards.

Good looking 4Runner.

mr_crazy

if your saying i should say sorry ..... not gonna happen ..... i get it you don't like it .... great don't have to be insulting ..... at the same point there are some standards that should been followed a little better ...... say its offensive .... no prob ill take it down ...... so its against board rules no problem ill take it down....... all i was saying was thanks for the grand welcome .... and if he has a problem he should say so with a lil more respect ...... instead of the sarcasm and he would have got a butter response with a little more respect, i don't care if hes a board god, you get what you give ..... and for all of the positive comments thanks guys its my first truck and im working on a few things and might start a lil build thread for the "mini monster truck" as my 3 yr old calls it

Last edited:

Tim A

Adventurer
if your saying i should say sorry ..... not gonna happen ..... i get it you don't like it .... great don't have to be insulting ..... at the same point there are some standards that should been followed a little better ...... say its offensive .... no prob ill take it down ...... so its against board rules no problem ill take it down....... all i was saying was thanks for the grand welcome .... and if he has a problem he should say so with a lil more respect ...... instead of the sarcasm and he would have got a butter response with a little more respect, i don't care if hes a board god, you get what you give ..... and for all of the positive comments thanks guys its my first truck and im working on a few things and might start a lil build thread for the "mini monster truck" as my 3 yr old calls it

If you want respect from me you'll have to the try harder than that. You posted pictures of yourself flipping off the camera...so now you want respect...gimme a break. You'll either change your attitude or find your stay here short. Nice truck.

Cleand

Adventurer

I find it offensive, welcome.....

D

Deleted member 9101

I don't find it offensive at all, but I also don't really care what people do on the internet. You will notice that this web-site, unlike other vehicle forums, is big on having manners, being polite, and respecting each other... well unless the topic is the police.. then its fair game to bash and be rude.

Rab89

Observer

I find it immature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles