Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

digitalferg

Adventurer
love the look of this runner! looks awesome with the 80 wheels, and very nice setup! you running a body lift at all to fit those 315's?

Hard to tell unless he had brackets made for the front bumper to compensate for the BL, and the 305 Hankook MT is a 33.1 X 12.2 not a 35" the 315 however is still only 34.8.

Aaron

Remember to look at you specific tire chart because the written size isn't always true, case in point the Interco SSR in a 285/75 measures 33.9" dia.

Thanks! Nope. No body lift, but as Aaron pointed out, they're 305s which measure 33.1x12.2. I do have some slight rubbage in the front that I am going to try to get rid of. May end up getting a 1" body lift. But I'll prob move to the 315s at that point as well.

... :drool: :drool: :drool: ...

That is one sweet lookin 3rd Gen 4Runner there mate, the stance is just perfect I love it. AND it looks like it wheels as good as it looks, those are the best kind of trucks eh ;)

Cheers

Dave

x2
That is one good looking rig!

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I've only had it for about 9 months so I haven't gotten it out on too many trails just yet-but that's beginning to change. :D

-Ferg-

freeze

Adventurer
3723123812_619c9dba9d_b_d.jpg

freeze

Adventurer
One of our guys took the photo. He takes some pretty amazing shots with his SLR.

Thank you for the compliments!

freeze

Adventurer
It wasn't as deep this day. Two days before it was a bit deeper. No problems as of yet, I'm dropping the oil out of everything tomorrow just to make sure.

Two days before this photo one of our guys in a first gen Tacoma with Icon Coil overs set at 2.8" had water over the front part of his hood with no water ingestion.

I just take it really slow to make sure I don't ingest or ram water in to anything. Door seals work pretty good in keeping the water out.

DorB

Adventurer
1997 Hilux, 2.4D
Wheel &tire 31" MT/R
OME with edd-a-leaf f&r ,3"~ lift.
Bilstein 7100 shocks.
Sway-bar disconnect,
Custom made Front winch bumper & rear.
Home made Rock rails.
Home-made snorkel.
Front & rear E-locker.
Flat cross member.
Fuel tank skid plate.
E-loker guards,Axle armor and more.

Its a daily drive so most wheeling gear is packed in plastic and metal boxes that fit the truck bed for max' storage efficiency.
Gas stove, 40 L of water in two plastic cans with tap, lots of spare parts, tight maintenance and more.
60L original fuel tank gives me about 400km between fueling when going off road and a 20L spare tank gives extra 150 km.
2.jpg

1.jpg

PIFEA7~1_copy.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles