Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
from my July 2014 trip to the Colorado high passes
More pix here: http://suntothenorth.blogspot.com/2015/01/colorado-expedition-wildflowers-in-high.html
NKN_8312-1.jpg

Last edited:

Saharicon

Adventurer
looks like a cool area. want put this on my list of places to visit. is this near Panamint Springs Resort?

Yup, right down the road. Take 178 towards Trona and turn towards Ballarat Ghost Town after you go over the gravel, or you can take Panamint Rd right before the gravel and loop all the way around to Ballarat. That turn is right after the Wildrose intersection.

Panamint Valley is one of my favorite places. Tooooons of stuff to explore.

Sent from my fancy city machine.

Rotorgeek

Adventurer
Teotwaki, how do you like having the screwdriver antenna on the off road rig? Any problems with the stress from the constant thrashing about while on the trails?

ToyoTitus

Picked up this 97 Limited late last year. Been working on it almost non-stop, but it seems like my to-do list keeps growing daily.

FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Teotwaki, how do you like having the screwdriver antenna on the off road rig? Any problems with the stress from the constant thrashing about while on the trails?

I try to leave it fully retracted (down) to minimize the stress on the mount or any chance of a tree branch whacking it. If it is a really rocky trail I tend to remove the antenna.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior