Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

R_Hutch

2008 FJ

FJMoab.jpg

FJSmiley.jpg

FJShiny.jpg

New member, long time lurker.

2008 FJ Factory rear locker, added ATRAC, factory rock rails, OME lift, Nitto Terra Grapplers, Expedition One bumper, Smittlybilt winch, Maxtrax, Source CO2 tank, etc.

Amauri

Explorer
New rig.

qy4upu6y.jpg

Amauri

Explorer
2003 Toyota Tacoma sr5. 35" km2's, full width axles(hp dana 44 in front/ 14 bolt rear)geared and locked, custom suspension, Nardi Rock assault power steering, trail gear bumper and sliders. Soft topper.

I just got the truck, the only thing I've done so far other than maintenance is the soft topper. Next is some suspension and steering work to make it more road friendly for a trip down the west coast.

ry8y2y8y.jpg
syby4ena.jpg
ehary8y9.jpg

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Hi toy guys! I've just joined the site. I'm sure I will be learning a lot here. I'm from the Philippines. 4 years ago I bought a 1982 hilux LN46. I did not have the time (nor the resources :-D ) to actually start my rebuild/mod on it due to my profession. just did some repairs and maintenance job on it. Hopefully before the year end I can start with my planned rebuild/mod. Bigger tires and paint job will be a good start . Here are some of the pictures from my last trail a year ago...
View attachment 236691 View attachment 236692 View attachment 236693 View attachment 236694

Boing!!! Wanna trade for an '04 Doublecab?

KK6POV

Adventurer
anyone know who this belongs to? This is the truck i dream of. Saw it on the 1 at the big sur visitor center parking lot.

WAIT FOR IT....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz