Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Firebear MD718

Observer
Welcome to the Toyota world, Mine was a 1987 and I put 380,000 miles before having to rebuild, now a couple of Mexican gardeners have it and I'm sure it's still going. I built it stock for the baja races and well the rest is history, "and history you will make, young jedi" Yota voice . . . . lol

800days

Observer
Here's our 1994 Hilux Surf (essentially a Japanese import 4Runner). She now has a 4” suspension lift, safari snorkel, Maggiolina airtop roof tent, Terrain side awning and extra room, split charge battery system, Waeco fridge, water tank and heat-exchange shower system, Monster Truck Man winch bumper, winch, Wipac Spotlights, sliding drawer and Wolfbox storage system, diff breathers, oil cooler and up-graded cooling system, Steel rims with BF Goodrich A/T's with 2 full size spares and most importantly of all a bottle opener. Here are a few pics, before and after.
Bee Bee 2.jpg
Front End.jpg
Tent Out Top Up Web.jpg

GJMcManus

Smarcastic Sparky
Here was my first truck..
Started as a regular toyota truck..

Then added 33" tires and then buick 231 V6... Needless to say the transmission, and running gear couldnt handle the motor..

629c741f-afeb-8bcf.jpg

-Greg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333309376636.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333309376636.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 6

TOPDECK

Observer
Here's our 1994 Hilux Surf (essentially a Japanese import 4Runner). She now has a 4” suspension lift, safari snorkel, Maggiolina airtop roof tent, Terrain side awning and extra room, split charge battery system, Waeco fridge, water tank and heat-exchange shower system, Monster Truck Man winch bumper, winch, Wipac Spotlights, sliding drawer and Wolfbox storage system, diff breathers, oil cooler and up-graded cooling system, Steel rims with BF Goodrich A/T's with 2 full size spares and most importantly of all a bottle opener. Here are a few pics, before and after.
View attachment 94364
View attachment 94366
View attachment 94367

Nice 4Runner! I will be following the site closely!

Dirtytires

Explorer
View attachment 94364
View attachment 94366
View attachment 94367

Nice. I like the Hilux models.

Twistedfreedom

What kind of sliders are these?

They are custom made for me I came up with the design and had them built.

The legs and base are 2x2" .120 wall square tube and the outside tube is 2" .120 wall round. 68" long over all with 3 supporting arms welded to 4x4 .120 plate then welded to the frame.

I have a ton of pictures of them if you'd like more.

IMG_0614.JPG
IMG_0600.jpg
IMG_0637.jpg
IMG_0738.jpg
IMG_0739.jpg
IMG_0740.jpg

degraaf

Just posted mine on TacomaWorld, but I creep on this site probably as much so I'll post it here too.

My 2001 Tacoma dc limited TRD 4wd
Just put on new suspension and new stock rear bumper:
Front: OME 883 w/Nitrochargers, wanted shock that would hold up in the midwest rust belt
Rear: All-Pro Offroad Expedition leaf springs w/Bilsteins, extended ss brake lines
Rims/tires: Method Racing rims with BFG Mud Terrains 265/75/16s
TRD supercharger w/URD 7th injector, URD 2.2" s/c pulley and billet crank pulley
Flex-a-lite fans
Scanguage II
Stainless steel side tubes (first thing I ever put on the truck back in early 2005)
Tinted windows
Kenwood deck, new speakers and Sound-Ordnance-B-8PT sub behind the seat
Mods: Gray wire and Deck plate air mods, Amsoil air filter and Amsoil syth oil
ARE cap with Denali roof rack I got off my brother's old truck
I've owned this truck since 11-19-2004 and it has about 120,000 miles on it. Timing belt changed at 106k by me along with s/c install right after
Still lov'n my truck too.

Tacoma-3.jpg
Tacoma-2.jpg

Would like to add a nice dual battery set up next. Still need to do some more research though.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles