Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

barlowrs

Explorer
Just finished the install, so just a poser shot for now:smiley_drive::

IMG_1931.jpg

timmer2008

Adventurer
heres a cover shot I got last year

and a couple from our last off road training adventure w/ BB4WA this past January in AZ

we had Darby Darrow associate editor for 4WDTO along for the 3 day 2 night excursion.

Ive done a few mods since then still more to do though.:coffeedrink:
it was fun

doing another this May in Moab . still time to sign up if you want to come build your skill with Bill

Last edited:

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Some pics from Mojave the other day...

Our meeting place at the trading post

DSC09363.jpg

DSC09558.jpg

Crauthers Canyon

Mojave2-21-2010091.jpg

Mojave2-21-2010092.jpg

Oh baby... BlairB that is now I think, my favorite 4th Gen 4Runner... Simply GORGEOUS mate. From the Baja Rack to theperfect ammount of lift and the tall skinny KM2's... that thing is just well AWESOME looking.

I too love Toyota John's 1st Gen...Alot. It's litteraly the taller, SFA'd twin of my 1st Gen right down to the Yak Basket rack... PLUS, 100bux says my Keys would open the door and start her up too. Gotta love old Min-trucks ;) :D hahahaha

Cheers

Dave

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Very kick *** shot.....I'd have a hard time rollin my new truck over the edge like that.

No doubt... I'd have some hesitation rolling my OLD truck over that crest too eh ;) and it's paid for... Awesome shot. I need to get a subscription to that magazine...

Cheers

Dave

barlowrs

Explorer
No doubt... I'd have some hesitation rolling my OLD truck over that crest too eh ;) and it's paid for... Awesome shot. I need to get a subscription to that magazine...

Cheers

Dave

Haha seriously, I just purchased a subscription after seeing that..haah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier

Members online