Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

bknudtsen

Expedition Leader
My new 2014 Pyrite Mica DCSB Off Road 6spd MT. 6100 miles with 265/75-16 Duratracs. Mods already in the works...
4AD0235A-0FEC-4D2D-B9C2-B33006A9D35E_zps9mytigsy.jpg

2C6556A1-CF6D-42B7-98DF-BEB0E14C5788_zps90l4tzor.jpg

IIRC, frame is 24". I'll have to double check. Below are measurements I took when comparing to JayK's... he's pretty close to these as well.

center of lower link axle bolt to bottom of frame: 12"
center to center, upper and lower shock bolts: 22.75"
shaft showing - via center of lower shock bolt to shock body: 5.375"
dual rate collar (measured from lip @ anodized part of upper shock to bottom of dual rate collar): 7.5"

Thanks. Now I have something to compare it to.

Wasatch

Observer
Traded in the RC for a 2013 offroad AC 6spd, v6, and a locker.

Sad to say goodbye to the RC, but very excited to have more power, locker, atrac, and a "backseat"

photo.jpg
photo (2).jpg
photo (1).JPG

Wasatch

Observer
Thanks Mouse!

The Regular Cab was great, and excellent off pavement, but after 7 years it was time for the (slight) upgrade in size. Also, it's nice to have a new starting point.

Cheers.

nothxz

Mild-Build

New to this forum so play nice... I recently got a '96 runner that I plan on workin with. I am proud as hell of this thing and would love to see what you guys think of my new paint job. Lot more to come, just trying to start saving up money to buy parts.
BEFORE:
IMG_0165.jpg
AFTER:
IMG_0204.jpg
IMG_0202.jpg
IMG_0200.jpg
IMG_0205.jpg

WOW!!

That baby looks like it just came from the assembly line!

Call it OCD or whatever, but once I get rolling I just can't stop. Besides, who wants to work on something dirty? This way I don't even have to wear gloves for reassembly.

If you want to see clean, jump over to the Nissan section and check out the vintage Patrol being built. Antiseptic is a word that comes to mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier