NEW MODULAR

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Thank you for the post. I'd known about this company several months ago, but then forgot the name and couldn't turn up the information to save my soul. Much appreciated.

Grim Reaper

Expedition Leader
Like the concept a LOT. A REAL LOT. Like the fact that you could pretty Quick pull it off to use your trailer if you needed to carry something that wouldn't fit in it. Looks pretty impervious to rot. Its looks VERY well thought out. Love how they have all the stuff thought out for sinks, dinning booth, bed, storage, ect.

Now the price....WOW!.....WOW!

I have a 5x10 utility and just their shell that would fit it they are asking $4k on top of the trailer I already paid for ($930 with a wood floor if you went to buy one) and that's before you order their windows or any interior.

I can buy a nice new 5x8 enclosed Aluminum skin cargo up from the road for $1700 and that leaves me $2,300 for build or a 6x10 with a side door for $1100 and have $1900 to build it out and its not really going to be much heavier then my angle iron utility with that sitting on top of it.

http://www.trailersplus.com/trailer?vin=4YMCL0814DG017475

And there is also the used market where I could get one even cheaper.

Sorry to say but the price is a problem. It needs to be half or less then their current before it will become attractive to many people especially if you do your home work like I just did. I can have an additional dedicated trailer much cheaper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94