For Sale: Snow peak GS-1000 GigaPower Li 34,000btu burner stove

spressomon

Expedition Leader
SOLD

SOLD!

This is a fantastic high output stove, that I originally purchased new, that collapses down to a very compact size while also being able to solidly support small to very large pans/pots. The legs adjust for height as required.

Includes the Snowpeak cloth storage bag, removable wind screen and a spressoFAB propane adapter hose.

Excellent condition.

Read more about it here on Snowpeak's website: http://www.snowpeak.com/gigapower-li-stove-gs-1000.html

$250

Free Shipping to Lower 48

Attachments

• Snowpeak GS-1000 pic 1.jpg
    Snowpeak GS-1000 pic 1.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 351
  • Snowpeak GS-1000 pic 2.jpg
    Snowpeak GS-1000 pic 2.jpg
    543 KB · Views: 418
  • Snowpeak GS-1000 pic 3.jpg
    Snowpeak GS-1000 pic 3.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 540
Last edited:

Honu

lost on the mainland
You dont need a pasquini two drawer base as part trade ? The stainless ones they used to have :)

Other things I am going to be selling soon not sure if you are looking at any trades ?
a two unit IGT frame ?
New in box med firepit
My sleight used baja burner

Why you selling ?

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Sorry...I don't need anything in trade. Its a great stove but since getting the MagmaII with its dual function burner/grill I just don't use the Snowpeak much anymore. However its a great tool if you need larger BTU output and solid support for larger pans/pots!

Londinium L1 in route ;)

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Bump: Ok...reduced price and throwing in free shipping (lower 48)!

Certainly some SnowPeak addict needs to own this besides me! :D

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Bump for a killer deal. At OVX I put on a mixer for Snow Peak and we made Tempura Vegatables for a couple hundred people on one of these. Awesome burner!

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Bump for a killer deal. At OVX I put on a mixer for Snow Peak and we made Tempura Vegatables for a couple hundred people on onh of these. Awesome burner!

....and it was AWESOME! !! CAN'T remember ghe last time I drank so much sake. I am now a fan of cauliflower. .. only if its battered and fried, though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles